Donate your time!
Support a project close to your heart!
We are happy about everyone who wants to support us. No matter how old you are, what you do for a living, or where you come from, we believe that everyone can contribute to making the world a better place. Not everyone has the money or the time to help, so it is essential to us that we offer different support options at LittleBigDreams. Therefore, we would like to present you with a few possibilities to donate your time for LittleBigDreams, e. V. Some of these require very little time, others a bit more. While some of the options involve a tiny monetary donation, you will receive great benefits in return.
So what are you waiting for? Do you want to help out and become a part of our wonderful LittleBigDreams community?
Participate in our online events!
We organize regular exciting online events that take place on a donation basis. Learn about interesting topics such as sustainability and human rights, relax at mindfulness & yoga evenings, learn cool dance choreographies and make beautiful things in DIY classes. All this and much more awaits you in our online events.
Feel-Good Yoga Class (Taught in German): 13th June, 9:30-10:30
Join the event by clicking on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86112761890?pwd=ZXBndjJiVFdQZEhBSUFOdUxuamwrZz09
Organize a Fundraising Events
We are regularly looking for people who would like to take over parts of our online events. As soon as we have a theme for our next event and still need supporters, we write here about who we are looking for.
At the moment we are looking for:
For our yoga and mindfulness event (in English):
- yoga teachers
- Meditation teachers
- People who are involved in positive psychology, Ayurveda, or spirituality.
Do you want to create your own fundraising event?
We would be thrilled and support you by announcing your fundraising event on our social media pages and in our blog post!
Social media: Share, like, save & comment
We are surprised ourselves how much the reach on our social media helps us.
Would you like to help us let even more people know about LittleBigDreams, e. V.? Then:
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn & Youtube.
- Share our accounts with your followers, friends & family.
- Set notifications for our Instagram account, so you will know immediately when we post something new.
- Save, like, and comment on our posts.
Here’s where you can find us:
Facebook: Little Big Dreams e. V.
LinkedIn: LittleBigDreams e.V.
Youtube: LittleBigDreams e. V.
Create your own fundraising campaign
Do you have a birthday or a celebration coming up, and instead of material gifts, you would like to get donations for a good cause? Or do you have no particular occasion but would like to start a personal fundraising page? Then, this is perfect for you because we help you create your unique fundraising page, which we also publish on our website.
How does it work?
- Choose a topic for which you would like to collect donations.
- Here are a few suggestions: Trees, girls dormitory, education house, vegetable patches, general donations for LittleBigDreams, bicycles.
- Formulate a text for your fundraising page & send it to us
- We find suitable pictures for your fundraising campaign.
- Then we upload your personal appeal on our website.
- Now you can share the page with your friends and family and add the link to your Instagram bio.
So far, the orphanage only has Teresa’s old cell phone. This is especially problematic for the older children, who cannot use the internet for their school or university work. We would like to change that. Therefore we collect old, still working electronic devices, which we will take with us on our next visit to Vietnam.
Do you have an old cell phone that you don’t need anymore, or do you know someone who has one?
We are looking for:
- Cell phones
Malin from our LittleBigDreams committee sells second-hand clothes on Vinted and donates the proceeds to us. Take a look there; maybe you will find your new favorite piece.
You can find us on Vinted: littlebigdreams
Of course, you can also sell your own clothes and donate the profit to us. You can use, e.g., Facebook, Vinted, or flea markets.
If you don’t want to take care of the sale, you can alternatively send us pictures of your clothes, size, brand (if known), and your approximate price estimate. We will then upload the images with the description to the Vinted account. In case of a successful sale, you only have to bring your garment to the post office (the postage will be paid by the buyer).
Have fun browsing and cleaning out!
Blogpost & material for our community
Do you love writing and reading up on an exciting topic? Then this is the right job for you!
Write a blog post on the topic of your choice.
Material for our community
Write an exciting text on a topic of your choice. This text can be written in the form of an article, a blogpost, an overview, a short story, etc. Moreover, you can also record and edit a short video, record a podcast or create a photo collage. There are no limits to your creativity.
The blog post and the material for our community should in some way relate to our work at LittleBigDreams, e. V.. If you are unsure, use the following keywords to guide you:
- Teresa’s Orphanage
- Association work
- Human rights
Important points to keep in mind
- Watch your language: Be respectful!
- You can create the texts/materials in English or German.
- Write your sources under your contribution.
We are very excited and look forward to seeing what you have created!
We post a Dream Post on our Instagram page every two weeks. In this post, we introduce a supporter of LittleBigDreams and his/her dream. This dream may or may not have anything to do with LittleBigDreams and Vietnam. Would you like to share your dream with our followers?
Here’s how it works:
- Summarize your dream in 1-2 sentences and write it on a piece of paper, together with your name.
- So name, I dream of… (1-2 sentences)
- It is best to write your dream with a felt-tip pen or crayon in large letters on white paper.
- Write a longer text explaining your dream in more detail. This comes in the caption of the post and possibly as a 2nd swipe post.
- Your dream should be formulated in English if possible.
- Send us a picture of you holding the paper with your name & summarized dream. It would be best if your face is recognizable in one picture and only your hands are visible in a second photo. Of course, if you don’t feel comfortable appearing on our Instagram page with a photo, you can just send us the picture without your face. If you send us both, we will see which of the two pictures fits better in our feed.
Gifts for a respective minimum donation
We give away fabulous products for a small respective minimum donation. Our offer varies according to demand. Ask us what we offer at the moment.
A small overview of our products
- “From the heart” salt (9 Euro)
- Sustainability package (free of charge, only postage has to be paid); only available in German
- Health package (free, only postage has to be paid); only available in German
- Loving Christmas postcards (2 Euro)
- Vegan LittleBigDreams soap (5 Euro)
- “Dreams” scented candle (6 Euro)
- Homemade velvet pillowcases (from 45 Euro)
Make your own products and donate the proceeds
There are no limits to your creativity. Make your own products and sell them, for example, on Etsy, on E-bay, Facebook, or at the market in your city. We are also happy to advertise your campaign!
Advertise for us!
Since we are a non-profit organization, we, unfortunately, cannot afford paid advertising and rely on word-of-mouth advertising.
A few suggestions on how you can support us:
- Tell your friends & family about us.
- Send our (online) flyer to your acquaintances.
- Ask them if they are interested in receiving our newsletter (we send it every two months by mail). On our homepage, you can enter your email address to receive it.
- Encourage people to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
- Tell them about our projects, our community & personal sponsorships.
- Hand out flyers at your favorite cafe/store, school/university/work
- Ask your favorite cafe/store if they would like to set up a donation box for us.
- Send newspaper articles, videos & podcasts that are out there about LittleBigDreams e. V.
Contact your (former) school/university/ training/job
Did you know that a class, a company, or simply a group of friends can share a sponsorship? Why don’t you ask your former school, university, apprenticeship, or job if they would like to take on a group sponsorship?
You could also ask if you can put out flyers there or organize a fundraising run.
Just one mail can make a huge difference!
We are thrilled to announce that Melo from @reisedichfrei (Instagram), Maren (@maren_cremer) and Lara (@laraluisayoga) are now hosting regular online yoga classes and donating the proceeds to LittleBigDreams e. V.. These charity yoga classes take place on a donation basis. There is no such thing as too much or too little. Every cent helps. Do something good for yourself and support Teresa in her dream to give children a secure childhood.
Are you in?
- When? Once a month, always on Sundays from 10-10:30 am
- Class taught in German
- Click here, to go to Marens fundraising appeal
If you have any questions, contact us or directly:
Buy beautiful Macrame Keychains
Anita makes beautiful macrame LittleBigDreams keychains. She sells them for 13.49 euros (includes packaging and postage). For every sold keychain, she donates 1.50 Euro to LittleBigDreams, e. V.
Would you like to buy one of these unique keychains and do something good?
Then send Anita an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to go to her Instagram page.
Get a LittleBigDreams tote Bag
Would you like to receive an organic tote bag for a minimum donation of 6€? Then, you can either pick them up for free in Hamburg or Groningen or if you order at least 2 tote bags, we will send them to you.
Beautiful earrings for the good cause
Lea from Hannover supports us with two unique pieces from her jewelry collection, “HejSmilla”!
Her pieces are made of polymer clay, they are simple and elegant. With every pair of IDA and TERESA sold, she donates 2-3€ directly to LittleBigDreams.
We are looking for you! We are looking for responsible, committed people who would like to complete an internship at LittleBigDreams e.V. in one of the following areas:
- Social Media
Click here for more information about the activities, requirements, and application process. If you are interested in one of the two areas, please contact us!
Contacts are precious to us! A few examples:
Do you know…
- Someone who is interested in donating/sponsoring?
- Someone who works in the press area?
- A foundation that is looking for a suitable project?
- A company that donates annual amounts to associations?
- A school that raises money for a good cause?
- A public figure who would do publicity for us?
Then connect them with us. This can be super important for us and can make an incredible difference.
We are looking forward to your message!
Keep your eyes open
Unfortunately, we don’t hear about every great campaign that non-profit organizations can apply to receive financial support. Maybe the next project can be implemented through you because you told us about this company that supports a different organization every year. Perhaps a child has found a personal sponsor because you told your uncle about us.
Keep your eyes & ears open: No time and no money, yet you help us incredibly! Thank you!!
Ideas & Suggestions
Do you have any other ideas on how you can support us? Then we look forward to hearing from you! We are always open to suggestions, constructive criticism, and creative proposals. Just send us an email to email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IBAN: DE73 2005 0550 1500 5499 18
Bank: Hamburger Sparkasse